Metsä Wood Kerto®
has been used in composite door manufacture for over 10 years, with over 40,000 entrance doors manufactured per year using Kerto®
their core. There are typically two styles of composite door manufacture using Kerto; stile and rails (KertoS) and solid blanks (KertoQ). Kerto®
has been successfully tested to SBD & PAS 23/24 by most major manufacturers.
Key benefits of using Kerto®
as a core material for sub-frames
- Provides outstanding resistance to warp and twist, ensuring a flat and stable substrate
- Enhanced security benefits, especially with Kerto Q solid core system
- Full environmental accreditation
- Fire resisting properties (39mm Kerto Q composite door core = 59 minutes)
- Exceptional performance and resistance to the elements
- Light weight
- Design flexible
- Ease of machining (no more wear on tooling than regular softwood)
A cost effective solution to aluminium and steel re-enforcement, provifing enhanced re-renforcement for composite window systems. Kerto®
is a fully environmentally accredited raw material, with BRE A rating achievable.
with MDO (medium density overlay) faces is used to replace Whitewood and parana-Pine stair stringers. The high quality engineered product is made to tailored specification to ensure zero waste to the buyer account and eliminate on-site quality issues.
MasterPlank offers the scaffold industry a quantum leap forward in safety. Lightweight and durable, the scaffold board is dimensionally stable and cost effective. Enhanced deflection values allow far greater degrees of safety and inherent defects with solid wood boards are eliminated. No more end banding is required, reducing repair and maintenance issues.
Transport (Refrigerated vehicles)
is a cost effective solution for wall studs and floor bearers, giving outstanding strength to weight ratio savings compared to traditional methods. Specifications can be tailored on request.