Leno provides large format, solid boards of timber, produced to exceptional dimensions of up to 4.8m x 20m with thicknesses between 50 and 300mm. The cross laminated timber panels are glued with a durable adhesive bond ensuring that building components are dimensionally stable and resistant to warping.
The most simple physical building constructions ensure the most economical usage in all areas of the building trade, whether it be standardised panels for ceilings, roofings or walls or a precisely pre-fabricated, ready-to-fit construction kit for entire buildings. The wooden core is completly torsion-resistant, long-lasting and due to the high degree of drying, it is also resistant to attacks from pests and fungus. It is also a guarantee for an excellent room climate, moisture diffusion and excellent insulation properties.
Lengths: up to 14.80 m (up to 20.0 m on request)
Widths: up to 4.80 m
Thicknesses: from 51 to 300 mm (up to 500 mm on request)
Design: symmetrical (3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 or 13 layers)
~ 500 kg/m3
Type of wood
Grade C24 spruce, PEFC certificated, machine dried, quality graded and dove-tailed
Emission Class E1, melamine resin
• excellent sound insulation as a result of the solid construction method
• partition max. Rw = 68 dB
• F 30-B up to F 90-B (even non-cladded when certificated pursuant to DIN 4102)
• Partition tested to F 30-B/F 90-B
Resistance to water vapour diffusion
• Water vapour resistance figure μ ~ 60
• sd-Value with element thickness of 8.5 cm, approx. 5.0 m, vapour permeable constructions
without a vapour barrier are standard
Thermal conductivity λR ~ 0.13 W/mK
Use of 5-layer constructional element cross-sections in the building shell, joints and reveals must be glued over.
• At the board level ~ 0.01% per % timber moisture change
• Vertical to the board level ~ 0.2% per % timber moisture change